The Hundred of Hoo are celebrating an exceptional set of GCSE and Level 2 Applied General results. In the first year of examinations since the pandemic, our students have achieved results that are a testament to their hard work throughout their time at the academy.
The results are the best ever achieved in an examination series at the Hundred of Hoo. It was a pleasure to share in the students’ successes as they opened their envelopes this morning.
There were notable successes in both attainment and progress made by a number of individual students.
- Harley D who achieved a grade 9 in statistics, 3 grade 8s in English literature, maths and religious education, 7s in physics and chemistry with a 6 in biology and English language.
- Nina T who achieved a 9 in French and a 7 in Spanish, distinction* in performing arts alongside 7s in English literature and chemistry.
- Olivia L achieved grade 8s in English literature and history, distinction* in health and social care alongside grade 7s in biology, chemistry and mathematics.
- Alfie F achieved 4 grades 8s in history, physics, biology and maths, grade 7 in chemistry and grade 6 in both geography and English literature.
- Jack C achieved grade 9s in geography and English language, grade 8s in English literature, maths and statistics along with grade 7s in the combined science qualification.
- Darcy L achieved grade 9 in English literature, with grade 8s in photography, chemistry and history. Additionally, she achieved grade 7 in art, biology, English language and mathematics.
- Franklin B achieved grade 9 in French with 8s in chemistry and physics. He achieved 7 in maths and biology with grade 6s in English literature and language.
We are thrilled that so many are choosing to continue their studies with us at the Hundred of Hoo Academy, where we offer a wide range of A-Level and Applied General courses.