Contact The Hundred of Hoo Academy
(Secondary & Post-16)
- Secondary Principal: Mr Carl Guerin-Hassett
- PA to Secondary & Post-16 Principal: Mrs K Blackwell
- Secondary and Post-16 Telephone: 01634 251443 or text 07860 054474 for absence reporting
- Secondary & Post-16 Enquiries: Secondary & Post-16 Office email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athena college – email@example.com
- Forseti college – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neptune college – email@example.com
Referring a pupil to Medway Children’s Services out of Academy Hours:
Contact The Hundred of Hoo Academy (Primary)
Contact Leigh Academies Trust
Kent ME2 2SX
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hundred of Hoo Academy (Primary) Complaints
For the Primary Academy, please email your complaint to primaryoffice@
The Hundred of Hoo Academy (Secondary) Complaints
The aim of The Hundred of Hoo’s complaints procedure is to ensure that complaints relating to the Academy are handled in a timely and professional manner.
If you have already contacted the Academy using the email College email addresses and feel your concern has not yet been resolved then you can escalate your complaint to the relevant using this Complaint Form.
If you deem your complaint to still be unresolved after the Principal has been given the opportunity to respond, please submit a formal complaint in writing to the Trust’s Academies Director.
More detailed information relating to the complaints procedure can be found in the policies section of this website.
In the first instance, the academy should be contacted before progressing with your complaint. If you deem your complaint to still be unresolved after the academy has responded, please submit a formal complaint to the Trust’s Academies Director.
If, as a parent of a pupil attending this school, you require a paper copy of the information on this website, we shall provide this free of charge.
The Hundred of Hoo Academy
Hoo St Werburgh,