Smart uniform conveys a sense of pride in self, pride in learning and pride in the Academy and community that pupils are a member of.
Uniform must consist of the following with no alternatives:
- Navy Blazer with College colour around Academy Badge (older blazers may not have this),
- Year colour tie
- White shirt (not blouse)
- Optional V-Neck Jumper with Year colour trim
- Grey trousers or box pleat skirt with Academy Logo
- Black shoes (no tassels, not trainers)
- Plain grey ankle socks, grey or black tights (no knee socks)
- Academy Backpack with Logo
- White T-shirt and Navy Shorts with Academy Logo
- Navy PE Bag with Academy Logo
- Years 8-11 may also still wear the optional items listed below
- Academy hoodie, Academy skort and navy sports leggings
- Recommended PE Kit: Navy Joggers or Leggings, Zip Top (only the one with Academy Logo is permitted)
- Plain coloured swimming shorts above knee length
- Swimming costume (no bikinis)
For further information and guidance regarding Academy uniform please refer to our Uniform and Equipment Policy 2023-24. (Uniform and Equipment Policy)
Our Uniform supplier is Uniformbase Ltd, 11 Railway Street, Chatham. Telephone number 01634 407217.
Uniformbase offers a saving scheme which supports parents to save up for the cost of Uniform. With no minimum amount, you are able to simply call the shop on 01634 407217 and the staff there will take a payment over the phone. It will be added to your customer account and any amount saved up will be used, when you purchase the uniform.
In addition, for those families who are facing challenging financial circumstances, we have access to a Hardship Fund and can allocate a one-off payment to help with the purchase of Uniform. Please apply in writing to the Academy using the email address: email@example.com.