Smart uniform conveys a sense of pride in self, pride in learning and pride in the Academy and community that pupils are a member of.
Uniform must consist of the following with no alternatives:
- An official Academy Tie
- Navy Jumper/Cardigan with logo
- Grey Trousers
- Grey Pleated Skirt of Pinafore Dress
- White Shirt
- Boys – Grey Shorts
- Girls – Grey Tights
- Black leather shoes, fully enclosed (velcro recommended)
- Navy Hat (plain)
- Wellington Boots
- Junior despatch navy book bag with logo and shoulder strap
- Water Bottle – clear with blue lid
- PE T-shirt (sky blue) with Academy logo
- Navy Shorts
- Grey Socks
- Black Plimsolls
- Navy Tracksuit with Academy logo
- Rucksack style PE bag with logo
For further information and guidance regarding Academy uniform please refer to our Uniform and Equipment Policy 2022-23. (Uniform and Equipment Policy)
Our Uniform supplier is Uniformbase Ltd, 11 Railway Street, Chatham. Telephone number 01634 407217.
Uniformbase offers a saving scheme which supports parents to save up for the cost of Uniform. With no minimum amount, you are able to simply call the shop on 01634 407217 and the staff there will take a payment over the phone. It will be added to your customer account and any amount saved up will be used, when you purchase the uniform.
In addition, for those families who are facing challenging financial circumstances, we have access to a Hardship Fund and can allocate a one-off payment to help with the purchase of Uniform. Please apply in writing to the Academy using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.