Free School Meals
The Hundred of Hoo Academy processes all Free School Meals Applications. If you have previously qualified for Free School Meals you will need to reapply for your child/children to continue receiving them from September 2018.
Please click on this link https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/hundredofhooacademy to submit your application. Please note that the information that you submit is completely confidential.
Your children, who are attending the Academy, are entitled to receive school meals free of charge if you receive any of the following:
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not including Working Tax Credit)
- The Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Even if you are unsure as to whether you qualify for Free School Meals please complete the form - it only takes 2 minutes!
All Hundred of Hoo’s Academy meals meet the government’s food standards, which mean they are healthy and nutritious, and additionally are very tasty! Please ask at the Canteen for a menu if you would like to see what’s on offer, and parents are welcome to come and have a school meal with their child any time.