At The Hundred of Hoo Academy we have uncompromising aspirations for our students and our vision is to create a community where good manners and etiquette combine with 21st Century innovation and creativity to inspire leaders of the future.
This will be achieved by:
- Providing a learning curriculum that creates; Inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people that act with integrity, and contribute to the local community. They will also help to create a better more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect, recognising that other people with their differences can also be right.
- Having staff that enjoy teaching, who model and encourage a love of learning within a nurturing environment that supports students to achieve their greatest academic potential.
- Fostering a partnership with parents and carers so that they feel welcomed, respected and valued by the school community, in their child’s learning and development.
Our Values are:
- ASPIRE – to the very highest standards
- ACHIEVE – to the best of our ability
- EXCEL – in all that we do
The Hundred of Hoo Academy has at its core the pursuit of the highest standards possible in education. We are unashamedly uncompromising, in our promotion of excellence for all, respect, politeness and determination.